Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Lesson From "The Day of The Dove"

Sorry it's been a while since I posted last. I'm slowly curing myself of the dis-ease of procrastination (more anon.)

Anyway, before you read the remainder of this post, I'm going to ask you to do two things.

First, go read this web page

Next, view this video

Go ahead. I'll wait. It'll take about an hour of your time. It is necessary so that you can grasp what I'm going to tell you here.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So, you're back. Did you do as I instructed? If not, go back and do it!

So, this episode is a great metaphor for how I choose to handle negative energy & emotions. It helps me to picture my anger, frustration, irritation, hostility as energy feeding a malevolent beast that wants nothing more than to destroy me as it feeds.

As for me, I suspect these creatures are REAL and not just the stuff of sci-fi fantasy. Sure, I'm going to get upset from time to time, it's the Natural Stuff of being Human. But if I remember the slogan "Don't feed the Beast", I recover quickly and go back to feeling Good.

Really, that's what it's all about, isn't it?

Until Next Time,
TJS

P.S. I am discontinuing my series on Law of Attraction and will get back to that subject in early 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment