Sunday, June 6, 2010

No More A Slave

It is time to stop living in FEAR and start living from a place of Love and Courage.

Let me say just two things here:

1.) What people think of me is none of my business

and

2.) I don't need other people's approval.

When I declare Freedom, I also call for True Liberation. I do not need Holy Books, Priests or any authority external to me to tell me how to live my life. I'm going to make my share of mistakes, blunders, sometimes say the wrong thing, and yes, even upset or offend people.

Well, so be it. It's called living as a Human Being.

Heresy? Perhaps:

"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
Gotthold Ephraim Lessing (1721-1781)

To encourage you to attain this Freedom for Yourself, I strongly encourage you to view this important documentary:

Richard Dawkins Root of All Evil Part 1

Richard Dawkins Root of All Evil Part 2

Like that famous flag proclaims, Don't Tread on Me.

TJS

No comments:

Post a Comment